Friday, December 12, 2014

Chic of the Week #270




I am overwhelmed by the great response to this week's challenge!  I loved seeing all of the sparkle.  With so many amazing creations, it was really hard to pick a single winner, but after much thought and looking through all of the entries numerous times I finally came to a decision.  Our Chic of the Week for our Sparkle Challenge is SmilynStef!


EHTag14-8wm

I love her sparkly silver stripes against the black with the pops of red on the snowflakes and with the birds.  Congratulations SmilynStef!  Email me at:  qvande@hotmail.com so I can send you your Chic of the Week badge.  

Now for the random drawing for the Spellbinders Labels 9 and the Hero Arts inkpad in Red Royal using Truly Random Number Generator is #23!   Congratulations Darnell!  Email me your info so I can send your prize right out to you!

I want to thank everyone who played along this week with such a beautiful variety of gorgeous creations.

No comments:

Our Visitors